What to consider when buying a plot in Kenya.
Here are some things to consider when buying plots in Kenya:
- Location: The location of the property is important, as it can affect its value and your ability to use it. Consider factors such as proximity to schools, public transportation, and amenities, as well as the overall safety and desirability of the area.
- Size and zoning: Make sure the size of the property is appropriate for your needs, and check the zoning regulations to make sure the property can be used for the purpose you have in mind.
- Title deeds: Check the title deeds to make sure the property is owned by the seller and that there are no outstanding liens or other issues that could affect your ownership of the property.
- Price: Compare the price of the property to similar properties in the area to make sure you are getting a fair deal. Be prepared to negotiate if necessary.
- Financing: If you need a loan to buy the property, research your financing options and make sure you can secure the necessary funds before making an offer.
- Legal assistance: It's a good idea to have a lawyer review the purchase contract and assist with the closing process to ensure your rights and interests are protected.